Career Preparation Registration
REGISTRATION BEGINS IN AUGUST
2022 - 2023 School Year Dates
Quarter 1: September 6, 2022 - November 9, 2022
Quarter 2: November 10, 2022 - January 26, 2023
Quarter 3: January 30, 2023 - April 11, 2023
Quarter 4: April 12, 2023 - June 8, 2023
Call (248) 449-1717 to make an appointment.
Call (248) 449-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment. Minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult.
For your in-person appointment:
- At this time, masks are optional
- Bring your completed registration packet with you
- Bring a photo ID (Driver's license or similar)
- Bring your birth certificate
- If you are under the age of 18, bring your vaccination record
- Minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have any questions, please call ahead to our office during the registration window to confirm.
The process involves a meeting to review transcripts, identify student academic goals, answer questions and assess if we are the best fit for you. Our goal is offer a positive learning environment that leads to student success and a Novi high school diploma.
Where and when do classes start?
Classes are held at the new ROAR Center, 41500 Gardenbrook Road, Novi. Check our "Key Dates" page for the starting date of all four quarters, holidays, and special events.
Do we offer Credit Recovery?
Students who need to recover credit can register for classes in the evening provided they have a signed counselor form. Call our office (248) 449-1717 to receive a copy of this form. Tuition is $249 for Novi District students and $295 for out-of-district students and is due at registration. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.