Career Preparation Registration
Register today for Fall Classes!
Call (248) 449-1717 to make an appointment.
For your in-person appointment:
- At this time, masks are optional. If this policy should change, you will be notified upon arrival.
- Bring your completed registration packet with you
- Bring a photo ID (Driver's license or similar)
- Bring your birth certificate
- If you are under the age of 18, bring your vaccination record
- Minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have any questions, please call ahead to our office during the registration window to confirm.
The process involves a meeting to review transcripts, identify student academic goals, answer questions and assess if we are the best fit for you. Our goal is offer a positive learning environment that leads to student success and a Novi high school diploma.
When do classes start?
Classes will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at the new ROAR Center, 41500 Gardenbrook Road, Novi.
Do we offer Credit Recovery?
Students who need to recover credit can register for classes in the evening provided they have a signed counselor form. Call our office (248) 449-1717 to receive a copy of this form. Tuition is $249 for Novi District students and $295 for out-of-district students and is due at registration. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.